||Stratus Call Center
Receives and processes inbound Customer Service calls and assist customers with the resolution of issues, reporting, updates, data entry, and other administrative duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive and process inbound Customer Service calls.
- Assist with the resolution of customer issues
- Provide certain reporting to the customer
- Input account data into internal systems
- Support specialized Conferencing applications
- Assist with other clerical duties such as filing, running copies, etc.
- Adhere to company policies including, but not limited to, Call Center Standards of Conduct, Dress Code, and Attendance Policy.
Applicant must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED; and the ability to pass a criminal background check. Applicant must have at least 6-months of experience in a Call Center or Customer Service environment. Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends in a call center; and have excellent listening, verbal communication and Customer Service skills. Must possess excellent Word and Excel skills and have or have access to dependable transportation. Bilingual a plus but not required.